domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

SUMMER 2010 IS OVER...


Hi teacher !
I hope you had a great summer 2010, too, because mine was so fine ! Well, I'm going to explain you all the things that I did in this summer 2010 !
First, I worked all the summer ! I worked with my father in his shop. It's a bike shop. I earned a lot of money, so, I buy a lot of instruments like a microphone, a new guitar,... And a lot of clothes and other things.
In the evenings, sometimes I go in bars or in concerts with my friends. It was the best of the summer ! And I did a lot of parties for my birthday with all my friends !
In the end of the summer, I did Camping with my mother and my brother ! We went in France, near the Ocean. It was the best thing that I do in this summer 2010.
And.... That's it !
Bye, xxx
Emma.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario